A lot of time and effort goes into building a website but if you’re using these web design tools then the story will be different.
- Mockingbird:You can easily create mockups for your website or application and collaborate with your team in real time.
- ICO Converter: Use this tool to convert any image into an ICO file for website favicon.
- Coogle: This is an easy to use mind mapping software that can be used for website link mapping.
- Color Combos: The Color Combo library has a variety of color combinations to choose from.
- Canva: If you want to create some visually stunning graphics, then Canva is the right tool for you. Learn more
- TinyPNG: This tool uses various compression techniques to reduce the file size of your .PNG and .JPG files. Great for reducing the load on your website.
- KnowEm Social Media optimizer: This tool gives you a rough view of what your website will look when shared via social media buttons.
- Google Pagespeed Insights: With the help of this tool you’ll understand where your website stands with respect to speed and what’s really preventing your site to load quickly. The result also provides a few helpful tips that can help you speed up your site considerably.
- Font Awesome: If you want access to a large library of fast loading icon fonts, Font Awesome is the place to go.
- CSS Tricks Snippets: This is a great resource for some of the most popular used snippets for WordPress, Html, CSS, PHP etc.
We hope you liked this list. If you know of any other tools then feel free to share it in the comments section below.